FtW Bloggers Group

BoLS Lounge Forum

Saturday 27 February 2010

Death Guard

I have been thinking about starting a Death Guard army using GW and Forge World parts, and making stats for Blight Shells to be used in a Defiler and Vindicator.

One night when I could not sleep I wrote down some notes on Blight Shells.... (Trust me to leave it in the bedroom)......
Blight Shells:


Can be used by a Vindicator or a Defiler, any who has been wounded but has not been removed from play must pass a toughness test or they have been infected by the toxins and other nasty things that the followers of Nurgle have placed inside the shells.

Use the stats of the weapon that is being used to deliver the shells.


In the shooting players next turn the minis that failed the toughness test turn on thier bretheren and join the renagades.

Let me know what you think of that please.

No comments: